NOTES TO REVIEWERS
Review Processes for APJEUS
Asia Pacific Journal of EU Studies (APJEUS) places great emphasis on the quality of the articles. Therefore, submitted articles are put through a full double-blind refereeing process in which:
- • Articles are sent to 2 experts for their peer review.
- • The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether an article will be
- o accepted
- o accepted subject to minor changes
- o accepted subject to major changes with significant modifications
- o rejected
- • For articles which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised article is acceptable.
The Editor reserves the right to refuse any article, whether invited or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication. The publisher shall provide authors of accepted articles with proofs the correction of printing errors. The proofs shall be returned within 7 calendar days of submittal. The publishers shall not be held responsible for errors which are the result of authors’ oversights.